The DRA Online Management System (DRA Online) has recently been updated to support the DRA Second Edition or DRA2. If your school or district has upgraded from the DRA (First Edition) to the DRA2 and you will adopt or continue to use the DRA Online Management System to centrally manage your student data, it is required that you use the new DRA2 Online Management System.
New to DRA Online?
- If you are new to DRA Online (your school or district has never used the Online Management System) and you have recently purchased the DRA2 kits, please use the "Register Here" link (https://www.draoms.com) to complete your registration.
- If you have any questions, please go to the contact us page of Community Connection, https://pearsonnacommunity.force.com/coco/s/Contact_Us.
Already using the DRA Online?
- If you already use the DRA Online Management System but your school or district has recently upgraded or purchased DRA2 (© 2006) kits, then you will need to upgrade your DRA Online account to the newly revised DRA2 Online Management System. To do this, please log in to your existing DRA Online account (http://draonline.pearsonlearning.com) and then click on the "Upgrade your DRA Online account" link to complete your upgrade. **
- If you already use the DRA Online Management System but your school or district has not recently upgraded or purchased DRA2 kits and does not plan to do so this school year, then you can login to your DRA Online account as you always do. Please note, that if your subscription is coming to an end, you can use the "Administration" link from the main menu in order to go to "Contract Management" to renew your subscription.**
**Note: Only administrators can upgrade or renew the school or district account. Teachers will be automatically upgraded to the new DRA2 Online once the school or district license has been upgraded.
What does "Upgrading" mean?
- By upgrading your account, you will be able to use the new DRA2 Online to enter all your DRA2 data. Only administrators can upgrade the school or district account and this is only relevant if your school or district has purchased and is using the new DRA2.
Still have questions, please go to the contact us page of Community Connection